Sunday, January 28, 2018

Whew Weee, I am Tired

We just got back from RH.  I drove, DH napped.  I listened to my library book to help pass time.  Made the drive quick.  We are in full on "moving mode" now.  Moving couple pieces furniture each trip (4 hrs one way).  RH getting full, so I did about an hour work in attic and 15 min each couple closets.  My sis and neice came and hung out.  I gave them christmas stuff, rubbermade totes, bedding, pottery, blanket rack, cedar chest.  Took load of stuff I cant fit to SIL store.  She bought a dress form from me, we bought clock motor from her (almost same amount, that is convenient).  FIL had been sick head cold, their pup in ornery bitting stage.  BIL concerned about his job driving for a large company.  They are winding down his moms estate.  Told SIL and MIL of my heavy and worry for mu DGM, my Cousin and my great aunt.  I know faith is my answer.  It is all in Gods hands.

Got back to city, took 6 bags to thrift store, sold a travel golf bag.  My back is tired.  Time to grocery shop after lightening my load and car.  Then dinner and lunches fixed.  4 suits of DH mailed.  Then to bed!  Ready fir last Monday of my last January of my last winter in this city/state!

No comments:

Post a Comment