Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Headache and Heartburn

Headache and Heartburn

Today is last day of January!  Wooo hoooo.  Last night I was pretty worried about my DH.  He had a severe ha and refused to go to er.  Said he used to have severe migraines in his 20's and recognized this same type of ha.  I was pretty worried so I skipped yoga.  He is better today.  We are both at work.  After he slept for a while last night he got back up and I told him that in the future, he needs to be checked out when in this situation.  Is not fair to me.  He is not 20 anymore and I would not put that on him.  This afternoon he is playing golf with his brother.  I have decided, no more complaining if he is 1)  not going to seek help/treatment and 2)  over due things.  Not fair to me.

I woke up choking from heartburn again, 3am-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment