Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Need to Bounce

This is when I really wish I had someone who would read my blog.  Maybe if I can figure out how to post photos and do more commenting on other blogs.  But, my phone is not working very well and my pc at home finally seems to be working better (maybe).  So maybe I will try again.  My Samsung phone is  almost 2 years old and it is not holding a charge and is super slow.  It is ridiculous.  I am going to get one final smart phone upgrade, but I am going to try the WalMart plan $55/mo unlimited.  Most of my apps and stuff is google based, so I should be able to get it all transferred.  I am a little nervous about all my contacts.  I will have to go to Walmart and scope it out before I pull the trigger.  My Verizon contract is up 1/27/18 and I can't wait!
I am very tired this morning.  I am so happy to have a calm, regular week after crazy last week.  Went to good yoga session last night.  Went to sleep easily last night 10pm, was very tired.  Then I was wide awake 3am.  Could NOT go back to sleep.  Now I am super tired.  My mind is restless worrying about my cousin, her mom and my DGM.
On another note.  No more houseguests unless they are neat and come stay because they want to see me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading :) glad you've had a better week, such a worry when family is ill. I m am not good at having guests stay - I like my own space too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete