Saturday, January 6, 2018

Bad Days

Yesterday was sort of a crap day, so was today.  Just blah, bad attitude winter yuck.  I went to see my DGM and she has fallen a 2nd time in 2 weeks.  She thinks this is her decline.  Is hard to discuss.  I lsugh and try to have fun with her, distract her, love on her, hear stories.  Then I cry 25 miles home.

Then this morning I planned my day around 3 people.  Last min all 3 people rescheduled.  I still sold 4 tops, a purse and after our team eliminated from the play offs, we were so disgusted, we purged a box my husband has had in his closet 10 years!  Lol.  He also gave me about 20 items to sell and 2 garbage bags to donate.  1 bag to trash.  So, the day ended up fruitful! 

I also cleaned downstairs and cleaned and organized the pantry.  Tomorrow i am doing master shower and under kitchen sink! 

I cleaned house like a fiend last night/this am.  Then my cousin who came in town for work stayed at hotel because she got sick with flu. I am going to relax and enjoy all my work to get some r and r with my DH.  Supposed to get freezing rain in a.m.  Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment