Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018!

Happy 2018!  We are lounging in our pj's today!  I did not try to do 9am yoga this am.  The temp was -11 when I got up at 8.  I just felt I didnt have any business getting out.  Then we fixed a late lunch, DH always fixes black eyed peas with bacon, onions and jalapenoes NYD.  We had soup I made yest, fish I baked, spinach salad and deviled eggs.  It was good!  I took a bag of food, all of the above, chips and fresh salsa and avocado, to my neighbors.  They lost their daughter to cancer 3 weeks ago.  She was young, 49.  I figure they arent eating much.  The other night I rocked some homemade biscuits and deliv them a bag with another jar of apple butter.  We worry about them.  They were speechless and they really are going to miss us when we leave.
I had not sold anything in a week pair of DH boots - good they are gone, they were bulky.  Last night I sold a watch and 2 more of DH suits!  So great clearing more out!
I also had a couple purchases...I bought a garment steamer with our cc points.  I will get rid of ironing board next.  I also ordered a a new pair of eyeglasses.  I am concerned about some eye changes my eye dr foubd, high pressure and low macular composition...he rx some supplements.
Well, back to work tomor.  I hope to remember to write 2018 on everything.  I have treated myself to a paid spot in the parking garage.  $103 /month.  I have previouzly walked 2 blocks all these years.  But we lost our parking spots, so the walk is more treacherous now due to traffic, terrain and location.  The cold dark weather was just the excuse I needed. 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment