Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Charlie Pictures


Here is the picture DH saw of Charlie online that the shelter posted.  It made him fall in love with her sweet goofy face.  The 2nd picture is her laying on the bed with me (she sleeps in her bed on the floor all night), but she really does like to cuddle, which is pretty much all we require of our pets. 

Although the Chuhuahuas are great alarm systems.  The bigger pup rarely barks, which is weird for us.  After having yappy dogs, this quiet one is very different.  Third picture is all 3 dogs.

Today I am going home early from work to walk the pup and get her good and tired, because we are going to a concert tonight.  We have had these tickets for at least 6 months though, so we are going to make it.  DH needs a fun night. 

I almost would rather not go, even though one of bands I have never seen and they are legendary - Deep Purple.  Although we will miss seeing them with Jon Lord (organ) and Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), I feel fortunate indeed to see Ian Pace, Ian Gillan and Roger Glover.  Ian Pace is truly a force on the drums, Glover is bass and Ian Gillan is vocals.  Gillan is one of the first to bring the dramatic, operatic type of singing that compliments metal and was Ronnie James Dio worthy - replacing him in Black Sabbath for a time.

I really can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see her with the chihuahuas for at first look I thought--OMG she is a Great Dane pup. She sure looks like one but the Chihuahuas put a better perspective on her size. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shelter had "lab mix" but she does not have webbed feet and her markings make me think she is more like border collie, along with her calm personality and she likes to herd me and the little dogs! LOL

    ReplyDelete