Sunday, September 9, 2018

Pain

Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am in distress.  Tears blur my eyes.  My body and soul
are withering away"
     ---Psalm 31:9

Just back from girls' weekend.   It was nice.  Lots of history there.  2 girls I have known since kindergarten and 2 since 3rd grade.

After back to city, went to help Aunt.  Uncle not doing well.  Aunt had some issues with her house.  Her sister also there.  Aunt really tired and worried.  Glad to be of service to her.  But by the Grace of God go I...

Praying tonight

4 comments:

  1. It's good you got away from the motel noise and had a nice visit. I hope all the pain is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too. Uncle not complying with the instructions of the hospital, he is in too much pain. Sometimes we have to just accept things. I pray for his pain to be gone and for God's will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems sad that with all the modern advancements, we still have to deal with pain. Will pray for your uncle.

    ReplyDelete