Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday Throwback

Yesterday late, my friend's son posted a wonderful picture of his mom looking at him after his high school team won an important basketball game.  The look on her face is pure love and joy.  He is telling people that if they want to share stories about his mom, he will pass them on to her.  I have loved reading the posts.  So many people love her.  Funny photos.  Great memories.  We all need to share these things with our friends and loved ones every day.

Have a great Thursday. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I saw you were visiting in Arizona. One of my favorite places to be. Always enjoy it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some news stories about fire up around NE corner which is where I entered and exited the state. People who have not been to AZ just cannot fathom the beauty and diversity - its not just desert. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete