Monday, June 10, 2019

Feeling this Monday

Ugggghhh, so tired.  This is my 3rd week not being home all the time, my first full week M - F. 

I got home good time Friday, if I leave the city before or after rush hour, it take about 3.5 hours.  If it is rush hour I can add at least 3-0 min.  I got home 6 or so Friday.  First thing I do is sort my laundry and get that started.  I don't dry my good clothes, I hang dry everything.  Helps prevent wrinkling and helps them last longer.  I had not done laundry from my AZ trip the week prior, so I had like 6 loads to do.  Including bedding and towels.  DH had not stripped the bed, so I did.  I enjoyed seeing him and having nice time with my dogs. 

We stayed in Friday and Sat went to grocery store as I wanted to prepare and cook some fresh veggies and grill some chicken/steaks.  Friday we just had soup, which was good because it was still cloudy/rainy.  I did not go to yoga near my house, I miss my yoga friends - have not seen them since early May before I sprained my ankle.  I will plan on keeping my city yoga schedule thought - Tues and Thurs.  I really want to loose about 10 pounds I put on in the last year. 

Sunday I finished laundry, piddled in the yard.  We picked/washed some fresh veggies/lettuce.  I packed some of it and grilled chicken for my lunch at work.  I left about 3:30 and got home 6:45.  My aunt/uncle went to one of the grandkids baseball games, so I unpacked and went to gymn for an hour.  Got home and had hard time getting to sleep, slept not so well. 

I have an interesting case working on at work.  It involves a police sergeant so I ran couple of things by my DH and he gave me some great ideas.  He has law enforcement background and criminal defense.  I have insurance/civil defense background, so sometimes it is fun to talk shop.

We also had some good dialog involving some of the things surrounding my return to work and some issues between us that need to be worked out.  We are both willing to do this work, so that is the first step.  The case I am working on was a good segue.  I am currently taking a break for lunch.

Have a wonderful Monday - pretty and sunny here.  I really think summer has arrived.  I hope.  No more rain.  We got 3 more inches last week in the country.  I do love the days lasting until around 9pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment