Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tuesday Tired


This is the view from my home, from age 4 to about age 10.


Had a great weekend.  Celebrated my cousin's birthday at the lake Saturday.  Swam at the pool, then pizza in clubhouse, watched football.  It was fun.  Then Sunday went to the other side of the lake to see our friend N, sick with cancer.  I should say, be present for N.  We did not even know if we would see him, he is very ill.  But we did lend support to his girlfriend and my friend from Florida, J and his wife, T, they brought mower up and mowed his yard.  I weed eated and watered the animals, played with their pup. 

We stayed Sunday night with our friend, C who was just widowed July.  It was very hot.  I spent time with my girlfriend B while C was working.  We drove around our old hometown and reminisced.  Before I picked her up, I did the cemetery tour, my mom, grandfather and great uncle.  It was peaceful.  The cicadas are going crazy, tells me thought its hot...summer winding down. 
Was depleted driving back to city.  Made it safe, showered and had a snack with my aunt while we watched TV then bed.  Lots of work today.

I miss DH and my dogs.  2.5 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment