Thursday, August 22, 2019

New Chair


DH and I have been in our retirement house full time for a year end of September.  Anything that we have bought for the house (not much) we have found second hand mostly.  We brought the favorite things from our city house and got rid of TONS!

But looking around, I am seeing a few pieces that I like, but not loving and so I bought 3 new things - AFTER I checked online (FB marketplace), thrift stores and retail stores.  I ordered a new chair for our master bedroom because the leather chair we put in there is too dark and sits too low.  I looked several places and just did not want to pay $200+ for a small chair, but my wants for this chair were specific enough, so I went with new. 

As you can see, the corner is small and dark.  Taking out the dark chair and putting in the smaller white chair will really brighten this corner.  I have a couple more I will share next week, as I get them.

Hope you have a great Thursday and weekend beyond!

9 comments:

  1. I've been looking for one like your dark chair, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE YOUR NEW CHAIR, love YOUR OLD CHAIR...ooops, did not mean caps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new chair! It really does brighten up that corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that nice white chair will lighten the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love the bright new chair. It's obviously not as nice as the 30 year old leather chair, but it fits the space better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed the white leather does brighten the corner. Thanks for sharing, and thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comment.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete