Sunday, February 4, 2018

Superb Owl

I saw this heading in a post about an owl.  Cute.  The ads arent that great anymore.  At least JT was halftime show.  I like him.  And Twitter is hilarious.  Times change, I guess.  Today i took my friend to airport 6.30.  Had coffee and burrito for him.  Soup last night I deliv to my aunt and failing uncle, along with some more apple butter.  Then soup to Granny.  And soup, bread and fruit to my cousin.  Shared my honey nut crockpot chex mix with my neighbors we love. 

Roads were crazy early.  Bad accidents all over!  Had to call my granny to tell i was back home safe.  She still looks at me as her little grand daughter.  Be careful and stay warm.  Winter 6 more weeks.  I will focus on enjoying my new to me sweaters and flannel shirts (well, one of each were new).  Live in the now they told me at coffee this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment