Sunday, February 11, 2018

Super Slow Sunday

Well, i ran around like crazy Fridsy after half day at wotk...donating, taking couple valuable items to our nephews they could use, clothes to consignment.  Did some free lance work.  Shopped for groceries, cleaned house.  I had company fri sat nights.  Our school chum lost her mom.  We went to funeral.
I cook sat night, lots of veggies...one friend has gone vegan.  They left early to get home sunday.  House clean, the bad weather to north and south of us.  I finished baby afgan my friend commissioned (pictures would be good here!  Stay with me people.  One day...I promise I will learn).  I relaxed and had much needed downtime...oh, and i closed out my PM closet and deep cleaned my kitchen...move some art around...packed some nick nacks...think one of my friends is going to take my cat in march after her cruise.  Things moving right along toward listing house!  Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment