Monday, February 26, 2018

Father Birthday

Today is my father's birthday.  I have no energy today to think of him much.  He passed in 2014.  Days like today, I feel nothing much.  Or maybe it is suppressed.  I feel sad for my DGM and my dad's son.  I know my niece and nephew got the short end of the grandfather stick.  I don't think they really think of it much at all.  This I believe because I doubt my sister thinks of it much.  She and i don't talk about it much.  At least my niece is enjoying a trip to Las Vegas today.  Good for her.  I wrote her a page of things I have done there.  I did not go there until my early 30's, then I managed about 10 trips there somehow.  So, I have been all around and seen a lot of things to enjoy.  Few ways to save, few ways to splurge.  I hope she is having fun.  The weather is beautiful here yesterday and today.  Sunny and 50's/60's.  I enjoyed a 4 mile walk yesterday.  Was good for me.  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment