Sunday, February 25, 2018

Photo Phun

I just sent DH 2 photos I want him to recreate with me...one of a woman in a long gown standing on a gravel road at sunset by a classic car and another a shot of 3 women dressed up in their gear riding their bikes toward the camera.  Fun!  Live it up!

I can't wait to see how I will not sit still while I can do whatever I want.  I am going to conquer the world...or at least get some cobwebs cleaned out!

Did early free lance appt Sat am.  Had to get up early AND dress up.  Waaaaaaa.

I am SO proud of my spouse...he bought a pry bar to take off moulding at RH next weekend, with no reminder/request/bossing from Me!  Amen.  I gave away some bar stools, clothes, motorcycle bag to some friends, large dog bed, etc.  I was restless, so I touch up painted downstairs bath and worked on magic sponge in downstairs master closet.  Downstairs looking good!  Carpet clean, stretch and couch to be taken down and loveseat brought up, and touch up trim...and it will be good to go!

On our day off from snow last week, I made a meal out of spaghetti squash and used sauteed mushrooms and jar sauce/pre made meatballs...it was SO good.  Fairly healthy and very filling.  Will be much healthier when I do sauce  from scratch.

I am going to do more adjustments like this.  Husband eats anything, more veggies than I.  But smaller meals, spinach smoothies, supplements and no morning/night eating have helped my tummy.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!  I am going to take a walk...is cool, but Sun is finally out.  Thank Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment