Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines Day/Ash Wednesday

This title of my post today really gets to the heart of what is important in my life today.  Celebrated Fat Tues last night with yoga and a spinach smoothie, then asleep before 9pm! 
 
This weekend we are taking 4 large bookcases to RH to start our "library".  We are maybe the most excited about this aspect of our Retirement Home.  Well...that and my yarn closet (stay tuned for photos). 
 
I went back and reviewed how much money I have made selling just on ebay.  Since April 2015 I have put over $5,000 into my bank account just from reducing stuff we don't need/have room for by selling on ebay.  This does not count FM Marketplace (not that much) and CL - even less.  But, should not be too hard to get guestimates in those areas either...I checked FB...made about $1500.  CL I made about $700.  PM my grand total after only one year is $2378.  I spent quite a bit of the PM amount, and a little of the ebay proceeds also.  This was mostly spent on items to redo mine and my husband's wardrobes from business/dressy to casual wear.  Things like hiking boots, snow boots, rain/work boots, comfortable motorcycle boots (took me couple years to find the right pair after my last pair wore out) and rain coats/warm utility coats for both of us also "re-tooling" our golf club inventory!  I have decided I am not going to try to buy a daypack for hiking sight unseen, but instead go into the sporting goods store and talk to people who know what the options are and have used one or more.  But that will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment