Friday, February 23, 2018

I Can Handle Week Like This!

Off  Monday.  Worked Tues and Wed.   Off Thursday.  Work Friday.
Happy dance, until I get my paycheck next week.   Waaa wah.
 
I did some fun staging for CH yesterday.  Then we heard a loud thud last night.  A wire holding a mirror I put up sheared right in half...the mirror fell straight down and cracked but did not escape it's frame and a large pottery vase (like 20-24 inches high) that was sitting in front of and below mirror was not disturbed!  That part is amazing!
 
Guess the old adage is not true...or just depends on how one looks at it.  That...and I better watch out next few days.  Oh pooh, I don't believe that.
 
Have a couple friends my age, hell bent on self destruction.   It is just so sad.  Moving will sort of be helpful time for me to incorporate a little 'insulation' into my life.  I don't nec mean to put up impenetrable wall, but I can decide how involved I want to me.  I may invite you in through the gate...not let energy depletion seep in through the windows...attic...basement...internet?
 
How do you handle such friends?  I don't have the power.  He does.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't believe in the mirror thing either, however... HAHA. I see you walk as we do. That is great. Hey thanks for stopping by the Shipslog.
    Spring is coming on, that is good even here in Florida!

    YEP, watching friends self destruct is no fun..
    Take care. I enjoyed the vsit!

    ReplyDelete