Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hot Tea Sort of Afternoo n

Jasmine tea in the winter.  Yummy, reminds me of summer Jasmine growing. 
So i had $90 credit in PM.  I went ahead and pulled the trigger on pair of rain booties and a light rain coat.  The boots were used Bean Boots, rubber duck boot bottom and leather lace upper.  Great condition, i got them for $60!  And for $22, a light waterproof Lands End coat.  I decided my golf rain jacket was not ideal since I had nothing with a hood.
So, all I have bought this year are hiking boots, 4 flannel shirts and 4 sweaters/1 sweat shirt and rain gear.  I was a bit tempted to see what spring stuff coming out, but i feel so pleased about my curating, I really think I wont buy anything else until I am actually living the lifestyle I can only imagine now.  What a great strategy!  I am having as much fun purging as I used to have acquiring.  If you have not tried it, just try it.  It is habit forming.
Today I did not go in to work, ice storm.  I don't think it's as bad as predicted.   But that's ok.  I cleaned, purged, rearranged, packed some stuff to take to Retirement House, some to give away to charity, crime to give to friend's and couple barstools to put on the curb.  I found a friend with a large house to take my giant 7 foot tall corn plant (tree).
Be careful out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment