Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Stuff Stabilizing

At least clothes and personal effects, sporting goods, nick nacks.  I have about 4 suits, incl my husbands tux that i am taking to consignment this week.  They did not sell on PM.
Other than large furniture items, about half I am giving to friends that come pick them up, after City House sells...i am about to the point where everything will be moved.  Then prob some final purging to charity will happen.
 
Last weekend I sold my luxury suv.  While going thru this uncomf process and also tackled a new cell phone thru Straight Talk at Walmart.  I took off $10 old outdated tablet too.  We had to pay $650 for phone up front and only saving 41 - 105/month at Verizon.  My phone service at WM costs 60/month after fees/taxes.  So we are either paying 19 dollars more for brand new phone or saving $41...the kicker is, we have had Verizon tell us 4 diff amounts my husbands single phone will be now.  We agree that given this run around, he will likely pay his $472 left on his phone and switch also, bringing monthly cell phone tital to $120 (versus $207 at Verizon).
Then, as long as i was in a really frustrated beat down state of mind i took my 4 year ink jet HP pos printer to Office Max along with $60 worth of ink i bought thinking that was the problem (ink being out/bad) and bought a Brother floor model laser printer for $75, extra ink for $45 and new version of Microsoft office for $150 so i can do some side free lance work.  Now I finally have working computer, printer and updated phone.  Maybe next I can learn to add photos here!
Tonight we are frantically cleaning out half of our garage in 30 degree temps so our new toyota truck can fit in!

Oh well, we have to do it sooner or later anyway.  At least we didnt get the snowpocalypse forecast earlier in the week!  But it sure is cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment