Friday, December 1, 2017

Thirsty Thursday

This is from yesterday ..I feel restless today.  Not sure why.  Maybe because I am in limbo on a few things and my ability to control stuff is compromised.  I am still making progress toward the goal post, but I need to be grateful in the moment.  Not just put it out there for a few days around Thanksgiving and then move on full speed to unbridled Christmas.  Although, now that I am really not into Christmas, so that might give reason for my malaise. 

I am back on overtime, but just for a couple of weeks.  Yet, it intrudes into my housekeeping and workout and that affects my anxiety a little.  I have a couple of other projects I have to abandon too, so there is the shuffling and my DG does not get the attention she deserves.  I will just try to focus on the positives, remember it is temporary and think of the extra cash!  I will just have to do a little more after work in the evenings and try to focus my workouts on Sun/Mon night yoga.  When I was working OT this summer, it wasn't so bad because it does not get dark until 9-9:30.  Now that it gets dark at 5:30, I am ready to go home and crawl into bed. 

I haven't sold anything despite listing a lot more since Sunday.  But the real progress is that I have found several more things to list.  It really is like a floodgate, once you tap into that feeling, stuff just becomes so easy to let go of.  Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment