Sunday, October 1, 2017

Goodbye Sept, Hello Oct

Friday worked all day, then went to see my friends son get his 1 year sobreity/clean and sober coin.  It was an amazing night.  This group was started in the inner city neighborhood of my city back in approx 2000 by a woman who faced her addiction issues and has enlisted others who also can use their experience , strength and hope to help others.  It was very uplifting in a world where, if you are not careful, everywhere you look can seem pretty bleak.  Going forward, i am going to be careful about what I choose to focus on the the news and on social media.  Division sells stories, products, clicks, get sponsors.  Not me.  Not  anymore.

Sat i took a giant lamp to my aunt and set it up for her and today i am taking a large plant to my SIL2. My aunt (MA1) took me to breakfast and we had delicious breakfast of avacado toast and veggie omlet with goat cheese.  I havent sold anything, but I have donated to 3 charities I am inspired by.  Then we drove an hour to enjoy the country and pick a ton of apples!  So rejuvenating.  I also got 2 dozen farm eggs from my SIL2.  I am happy today for natures seasons!

Today, i am too lazy for church, but I have managed to clean both of my fireplaces and a broken slat of my vertical blind and did very minor amount of touch up paint.  Part of my problem is that my stomach hurts, but it sort of feels how i usu feel recov from "normal" eating on monday, so maybe I will be spared that tomorrow.

Spending the rest of the day doing food prep.  Zuchinni bread, stuffed peppers, grilled chicken and pork chops.  Leaving time to round out the day for a walk in this gorgeous weather. 

Have a great start to your October!

No comments:

Post a Comment