Sunday, October 29, 2017

Grateful for people

10/29/17
Grateful for people

I am grateful for people in my life.  I had a great date night with my DH listen after a busy and productive Sat morning and drive sat afyernoon looking at leaves.  Sat morning was cool, but afternoon was pretty.  Stayed up way too late, had fun.  Saw my 97 yo DGM and her 93 yo SIL (my great aunt) and my fathers cousin.  It brought on some painful memories of my dad...but my dad is gone now.  I did what I could before he died.

After my busy sunday helping my DGM, i had a healthy early dinner and caught up with my aunts for little while.  I didnt get my walk in, rare for a Sun.  I will just walk extra this week.  Sold a purse and canned some apple pie filling.  First time ever made chunky applesauce with cinnamon.  Its good.  My house is clean.  In an hour, bed then another work week...

Trying not to wish my life away too fast!  But want winter over and its barely started!

No comments:

Post a Comment