Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Blogging for a month

10/25/17
Blogging for a month

So, while I am a little quieter this week, I still want to continue blogging.  I am not sure these are even published because when I google, I can't locate.  I can just access it via Blogger on my cell phone.

Oh, well.  Not even sure if I care, but I would like to connect with someone else out there. 

I guess I am quiet this week because I am all talked out from this weekend!  There are a few people in my family that I worry about for various reasons.  Sometimes that worry gets overwhelming, not because of the worry itself, but because I know I could help if I were asked, but I cannot help unless the people want me to help.  So, it feels frustrating being helpless.  Then I remember the best way I probably can help is to work on myself and pray for those people.

The weather is turning a little cooler.  Getting darker.  I am going to run home after work and walk, no matter what!  When my husband and I walked Sunday afternoon we saw a new to us bird - a cormorant.  It was cool.  We also found the 5 gal bucket of brand new paint.  My sister has decided this will be good for the well house/storage they are building.  I am happy to save her $100 on paint!  I am happy it is just in my garage temporarily!

My stomach is feeling good this week which is amazing considering I ate too much and most of it junk this past weekend.  But I am doing pretty well.  It helped that I backed way off Sunday and I have not been eating anything except fruit in the evenings.  Tonight I might have a smoothie. 

This is the last weekend before Halloween.  I think Sat my husband and I are going to go out and see my Brother in Law (BIL2) play with his band.  We never go out, we are home bodies.  We especially never go to bars or clubs.  We usu eat out and relax and make an evening out of it, so it will be fun.  I am glad we don't do it often, I can't stay up too late, I am early to bed kind of person.  Have a great Wednesday!

blogging anniversary, quiet, cooler fall weather, family worry, how I can help, prayer, work on myself, feeling pretty good, walking, listening to brother in law, BIL band, light eating

No comments:

Post a Comment