Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy December!

Here are photos of my indoor plants.



The Christmas cactus is blooming, right on schedule.  The cool watering can I got earlier this fall at an antique mall.

I like it because the long spout helps me water the plant (philodendron?) on top of living room bookcases and the other photo is the other indoor plants that perch on my tiled area where we used to have a fireplace.

I hope you are having a day filled with things you love.

I got back late last night from my friends benefit.  It was a great success.  I will write more on it later.

I will also post couple photos of some things at my hometown church very special to me.  First, I think it is a perfect time to take a little nap.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your bookcases and decor in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your new house! Cant wait to see it finished...bet you cant either!

      Delete