Monday, December 10, 2018

Day 10, Wellness Challenge

Today for the wellness challenge, it is get rid of 5 things you don't need.

I have been mercilessly cleaning out extra physical stuff as we have been here, retired 2 months and one week.  I take about a car load a week to Goodwill.  I even went throught my Christmas decorations early and donated my last big tree last Monday.  I need to go through my crafts chest next.  But, there is not much left.

I am going to do the Home Organization Challenge in January with Bowl Full of Lemons blog/FB page.  I want to streamline my cleaning and organizing in a fun, useful way.  That would be in a group sharing with others.

I also plan to find a church and start going Sunday Mornings.  I still enjoy my daily devotional and Psalm 31 materials, but want a little more.  I do want to share a very special photo of a painting today.  My Granny did this and dedicated it to the memorial of my grandfather.

Dr. Tony Evans:  "Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to come in order that He might provide the pathway to You, for me and all those who trust in Him. Thank You for the multitude of blessings You have given to me over the course of my life. Please gently nudge me and remind me if I start to get so busy that I forgot to honor and worship You with my thoughts, words or actions. You are the reason for the focus of this season, and I want to remember that throughout this month. I worship You, Lord, for You are holy, powerful, restoring and the source of my very life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."

Amen.

Have a great week.  The things I am doing without today are 1)  worry, 2) fear, 3)  judgment, 4)  doubt and negativity.

4 comments:

  1. I will pray that you find a good church to go to. God sure led us to a good one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Tony Evans is a wonderful preacher. I learn so much from his messages on the radio.
    Your mother is an amazing artist! What a special way to enjoy her painting.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete