Friday, December 7, 2018

5 Frugal Things

I read the Non Consumer Advocate blog.  On 12/5 Katy wrote Five Frugal Things post and asked readers what 5 frugal things they did.

I actually had a few this week.  1)  I repaired a $7 rug that my pup chewed.  2)  I made free Christmas decorations I could string lights on...2 tomato cages and one topiary that I wound our grape vine around.

3)  I cooked a sweet potato before it went bad and froze it in 4 sections for smoothies.  4)  I crocheted 2 neck warmers for my girlfriend who moved to a house with no backyard fence so she has to walk her dog in the cold several times a day.

5)  I made my own "photo light booth" to photo my stuff I list on PM and ebay.

For the Dec wellness challenge, I stayed off social medial a whole day and wrote down a list of short term goals (I always have lists going).  Tomorrow is make an epic, creative salad.  

This is a challenge I can get behind!

Have a Fantastic Friday!

2 comments: