Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had to go to plan B today, big chef salads and cookies I baked for inlaws' get together this Saturday.

The weather forecast was a little iffy, but when I got up at 5:30am to drive 4 hours to see my Granny for the day (DH staying home with our new pup), it was raining steady and 37.  I checked the forecast and was almost guaranteed that we would encounter some ice.  NO THANK YOU.

So, we are enjoying the dog shop, some Netflix and a fire in our woodstove.  Hope anyone reading has the sort of Thanksgiving you want, quiet relaxation or a house full of family.

1 comment:

  1. Big salads and cookies would work for me. We were lucky weather-wise. The last few days were sunny and cold, and just got our first wintry mix today. Sitting by the fire in the wood stove -- with a dog or two --sounds like the perfect winter activity.

    ReplyDelete