Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Nov 12, Soup-er Tuesday

Today was still very cold, but at least sunny.  I got up and went to the gymn around 8.  Took me about 20 min to get all the ice off my windshield.

I have really tried to watch my diet and work out 5 to 6 days a week...have been weighing for staring on 3 weeks, have lost 1 pound.  Geez.   I know sometimes it takes a while for scale to move...ugh.

At least I feel good about my choices, my tummy feeling good and good sleep, no hot flashes, less aches and pains,  clearer head...

Today I made a big pot of beef vegetable soup.  Like my DGM made it.   And fixed DH yummy loaf of bread.  I am thankful for the abundance in my life that causes me to exercise restraint!  God is good.

Coffee with friends tonight,  then Netflix and chill.  Stay warm out there!


2 comments:

  1. I think you inspired me to make soup. The temp barely got above freezing if it did at all.

    ReplyDelete