Friday, November 1, 2019

November 1

I am committing to writing one thing a day I am grateful for.  Today plumber came by and helped me with outside faucet that has run hot.   All summer it was causing my gas hill to increase when I watered all my jew plants.  Kept putting it off calling him...expense, hassle,  I was away working so much, contractors dont show etc.

One, okay 3 calls this week...he shows up after one no-show.  Shows us valves prior owner had installed behind washing machine.   Boom fixed!

Today we will be spending most of the day in our attic (me) blowing in 20 'bales' of insulation.   What fun!

There’s a Swedish proverb: “Shared joy is double joy; Shared sorrow is half a sorrow.”  I am thinking in context of sharing work, and reaping the benefits. 

But we will be so relieved and happy this is finished.  I am sure it will be a real bonding experience!

I am so grateful for our home we love, roof over our heads and a partner to share the load of maintaining it!

Happy November 1st to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment