Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Back Home, then Work

Well, we got back home to my state Monday at 9:30am.  We left Arizona at 1:30pm.  My counsin's wedding was beautiful.  It was great to be able to spend time with family and friends of hers I knew and to meet distant relatives I had not met yet.  I met couple more of her friends from Colorado.  They were so nice, and a lot of fun.  Cousin and her groom seem really happy and in love.  I hope for her to have a wonderful marriage and feel unity with this man and security and grounded. 

We left Wed morning at 11am, got out there early Thurs morning.  We went through the upper east side of Arizona and got to see some elk and deer.  We saw some breath taking landscape.  We had all afternoon Thurs and Friday to help the bride and get some fun in the sun.  We had good food, got some good rest and thoroughly enjoyed it all.

My cousin rode with me.  She drove a bit of the time.  I was pretty nervous riding with her, but she was very helpful (can see better at night than I can).  For reasons I won't go into...but anyway.  We got back and she went on home to the city (she slept approx. 7 hours in the car).  I went home and sleep all afternoon, woke up and ate dinner with DH.  Then back to bed early last night.  I got up and drove to the city for work this morning early.

I really miss DH and our dogs.  Dogs were clinging to me.  DH misses me a lot.  This is going to be a long summer.  At least I had a yummy salad for lunch, made with lettuce out of our garden.  Have a great Tuesday evening!

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time. It is really catching up with me today. We aren't 20 somethings anymore. Roadtrips like that are a thing of my past! Hope you both have a great day!

    ReplyDelete