Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Road Trip

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.   have had lovely 4 day weekend before my trip to Arizona.  Today I had to get a new crown.  It doesn't hurt much at all.  I am pretty happy with all my new medical providers I have found here in my new state.  Thst is important as you approach old age!

I had some nice lounge time with DH and we had our first watermelon of the season!  I also got a LOT of planting done.  I wrote DH cousin a nice note for the plants.   I spent 1 day planting the shade ones, one day planting the flowers in my new raised bed DH made me and I spent time yesterday mulching and adding borders (temporary) and more dirt.  Plus much watering and coaxing.  Pictures soon.

My cousin was supposed to drive from city to get here dinner time.  She is having car issues so fingers crossed.   We have s long drive tomorrow.   I guess worst case scenario we leave Thursday and get there Friday. 

Will hope she gets down here safe with working car and not too much stormy weather.

My prayers for all the people affected by storms, tornadoes and flooding.   The Arkansas river is cresting at highest levels ever, so awful.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with your road trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It went great, but I am glad to be back and no more road trips this year! Whew.

      Delete