Wednesday, May 22, 2019


So I feel like I am trying to get sick.  My throat is hurting and so I am trying to stay hydrated with water and tea and taking my vitamin C.  Could be allergies?  I can add muscle soreness to my issues today, after attempting yoga last night at 7pm.  My ankle did ok, after I realized I cannot do updog and careful on down dog.  But, I did get some good stretching and was good for me to practice yesterday.  I am going to go again today I think.  I think my aunt truly does not mind me being around, I just try to spend most of my day at work/work out and have just minimal time in evenings to visit, watch a show and then get to bed, so as to minimize my interruption of her daily life. 
She and I enjoy watching a show here and there on Netflix.  I try to get to bed early, but having a bit of a hard time sleeping on this sofa bed.  It will either get easier, or I will become incapacitated, lol. 
DH is riding with his sister to their cousin, who is an avid gardener.  She is thinking out a bunch of plants/flowers.  So I told DH, bring whatever back!  We will plant it!
Severe weather crazy in the Midwest.  Prayers to those affected by storms, rain, flood, tornadoes.  Family in Arizona and Colorado posting about snow.  Crazy.
My friend with kidney cancer has bilateral pneumonia.  She is having quite a heck of a time.  My heart goes out to her and people with health challenges.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that first getting sick feeling--not well but not sick enough to go to the doctor. We have 90s for next week and not a bit of rain. I sort of hate to be so happy about the weather when I see the tornado videos.

    ReplyDelete