Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Work

I started back at my work.  Just for a few months.  I really was curious to see if it was something we could work out a compromise on.  DH agreed reluctantly.  I spent the weekend getting stuff ready and today at work, getting started back on computer/system/time keeping, etc.  It is fun seeing my colleagues again. 

I am 3.5 hours away from retirement home.  I will stay the week with my aunt and go home weekends.  Leaving Monday afternoon (I had a medical test that morning - everything is fine, all clear!).  Was hard to leave DH and the dogs, my adorable house.  At least it is rainy and cold.

So, here I am.  Very mixed emotions.  My foot is doing much better.  I am going to go to yoga tonight at my old yoga studio in the city.  I may have to take it easy on ankle related movement.

Hope you are having a great week.  More later.

1 comment: