Friday, May 3, 2019

Mayday mayday

Isn't it funny how when we have plenty of time our intentions fly out the window sometimes.  

Yesterday I ran errands with DH and bought another hydrangea.   I am landscaping my backyard and currently working around the deck.   We cleaned and sealed it last month...it looks so nice. 

So I was planting the hydrangea after I walked the pup.  Looking forward to settling down for the evening. 

Well, I was hurrying a bit...jumped down from the deck...my right ankle gave way and collapsed.   I heard 2 pops.  I went down hard and thought I broke my ankle. 

Well, couple xrays at er later...I am lucky no fractures!  A severe sprain.   Wrapped,  motrin and a soft boot.  Using crutches for a few days.   It is pretty swollen. 

Layed around all day.   Got up to take a shower...I have grab bars and a bench in shower thanks to elderly people who owned before us.  Now it hurts little more.  I am just bored and disappointed.   At least it's mostly rainy here.
Be well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you fell! I also fell recently, and it sucks. I was all healed in a month. Not too bad. Then back to the fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my, I hope you are on the mend. Take good care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete