Tuesday, June 25, 2019

2nd Complete Day with No Sugar

I had my last helping of sugar Sunday when I bought DH apple fritters for his birthday.  But I felt so bad last week (had sugar almost everyday) after having cut the cord for over 2 weeks...that I have to do something.  So, I decided to start all over.

Yesterday I felt sluggish and sleepy.  Just blah.  Today is similar, but not nearly as sleepy.  And my tummy seems better.  After one week of sugar after being off, I felt very bloaty and puffy.  Made a HUGE difference.  So, now I am waiting for the reversal.  I feel it a little, but look forward to getting past 1 week point because I think by this weekend I will really feel the benefits.

Hope you have a nice Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. A few years ago I went off sugar for a month. I didn't feel any different health wise, which was very disappointing. Everyone says they feels so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't cut anything out of my diet but believe eating in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of a sugar shut down also. Hope it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not cut out sugar, but I have cut back. I mostly want chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have systematic health issue and chronic tummy issues, so I am doing for that. I also want to see if it makes a difference brain fog and achey-ness wise. I am going to keep it up. I have done it before and noticed a big difference, but then I was VERY vigilant. I checked labels and gave up carbs and fruit even. This time, I am just stopping junk sugar and trying to reduce my carbs.

    ReplyDelete