Sunday, November 19, 2017

Health Schmealth

DH went to a health fair at work this week.  He got a free pill compartment thing-a-ma-bob. He showed it to me.  We looked at each and laughed.  We might get one day worth of pills and supplements in that thing!

I was doing real well last week tummy-wise.  Did some lazy/sloppy food choices starting thurs night and now I am paying for.  I will benefit from structure of the work week. Either I need to do full elim diet again, or the Budwig protocol wont work for me unless i can find suitable dairy free sub.

Celebrated a full life this weekend.  Went to see BIL3 band fri night, great time shopping/lunch with (maternal) aunts sat then quick walk in the cool but sunny afternoon.  Awesome anniv party sat evening. Helping a new friend.  Church and yoga sunday.  No new purchases, few more clothes items sold.  I am eyeing a pair of Uggs, my first.  But 2-3 pair of shoes will go a d i wont get them till i can pay for them with PM credit.

Short week next week.  Love this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment