Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Days Are Getting Shorter

I feel better today, had a rough day yesterday.  Not eating lunch helped.  Today I am feeling sad because I am really missing my after work walks.  Walking on the treadmill at the gym might have to be my next step since I sold my treadmill and elliptical a couple months ago.  What was I thinking selling it so soon?!  I guess, I am just at the point where I am ready to clear things out because as much as we plan, who really knows what kind of time table we will actually be on and the sooner stuff goes, the better! 

So, I missed hot yoga Monday since I was hurting and had killer headache.  Yesterday I was still pretty sore, so I went home and took it easy.  Except, I did clear out a bunch of room in upstairs walkin closet so my husband can start putting his stuff in the closet upstairs and can start cleaning out the basement walkin he has used for 10 years.  It was HIS idea when we moved in!  But it has been nice, his and her closets!  Not down in RH (retirement home).  We are going from 2 large walk in closets to one small one.  Oh well, we don't need near as many clothes!  He has been a real trooper letting go of stuff as he sees me clear stuff out and strategically move carload by carload.  He even came up with a few things to give my work friend who has a large farm and an unfinished house and seems to be missing his heavy coat right now (said it is all dirty).  My husband has plenty of coats.  He and I both have (had?  I hope) a coat thing.

I may try to do a gentle yoga tonight.  I hope you are having a great week if you are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment