Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall Hunters Moon Rising

11/4/17
Tonight’s full moon will be bold, bright, and brilliant.  Almost a Super moon, and also called the Hunter’s moon (the first moon after the Harvest) it was named for the  hunters who would go out to stockpile meat for their families for the upcoming winter. Whether used as a guiding light for those dressed in camouflage, or simply as a beautiful moon to reflect on, on the night that Daylight Savings Time ends, I love it.

Today I got up and moved some ornamental grass to each side of the driveway from a couple of planters since it had grown so big and was drying out too much.  Then I planted a catalpa tree and a fig tree given to me by 2 of my work friends.  Now I am off to do some trimming on a way overgrown wisteria and move some rocks fir some future landscaping.  Have a productive Saturday!

Moon, daylight savings, ornamental grass, catalpa tree, fig tree, wisteria, rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment