Thursday, November 16, 2017

Rate of Reduction Slow But Steady

Rate of Reduction Slow but Steady
I have slowed somewhat the rate of selling shoes/hats/clothes on PM.  But, not the rate that DH is clearing out his stuff.  Due the level of my down/slash right-sizing, I was able on couple hours notice to clear out 1/2 the upstairs closet.  This works perfectly, because now my husband can put his daily essentials in the upstairs closet and more easily see what he does not need/use downstairs.  Things happen in their own sweet time, not nec when I am ready!

I have rid my home of a barely used exercise mat (I still have 2 more!), 2 large display jars to my friend at work, a camel hair coat of my husbands and a couple other bags to my aunt.  I also got rid of a large amount of homecooked food to my good girlfriend who just had neck laminectomy surgery.  So, that was nice.  I just cooked my usu sunday thing for my husband and doubled everything so I could take her a few meals ready to heat up.  I finished the apples - thank good ness.  I made 2 crockpots of applesauce but I added too much cloves to the 2nd batch - just a  will do when it comes to cloves.

The sun has been out for last 2 days.  So nice, even if I am stuck inside working.  My DH played golf again yesterday with BIL3.  They had a much better outing that our cold drizzle of Sunday.  I considered it, but I need the income right now to pay off stuff (have a bit charged for my winter yoga increase) and stash a little for next year.

Tonight will be quiet.  I have a credit at a nearby home store when I am thinking of buying a couple of those versatile poofs or bean bags for impromptu seating.  Hope you are having a great Thursday!  I applied for a couple of positions at my RH location - keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment