Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Getting Back to Normal

Starting to feel more like my old self.   Health wise,  schedule wise,  phone wise.

Have to go back to phone store for DH phone and I am going to see if they can help me with typing sensitivity.   Too hard to text.  Takes forever...so my posts will be brief.

Have a great Tuesday.   We are running errands and taking couple short hikes.  I am buying roller to finish kitchen ceiling.  I painted part of it Monday.   Too difficult with brush.   Too much texture.   I can tell it will look like much nicer!  I had few  holes there and in entryway to patch from the electrical changes this past summer.

So sore from yoga Thursday. Sat and Monday night...so walk today will good.

2 comments:

  1. We've been doing lots of painting. Ceilings are not much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are first ceilings I have painted inside. I painted the front and back porch ceilings haint blue this summer. That was hard, so I was not looking forward to these inside. But they sure do look nice finished (entryway almost finished). Love your new house!

    ReplyDelete