Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Front Trim Paint Finished

Now we just have sides and rear.  But I am happy to report  we lived another day after doing some steep ladder and roof work.

I dread the south side.  Will post photos soon.

DH did 2 parts and I was so nervous.  At one point he shut me up, just told me to stop and he went on up the ladder, on to the roof.

I insisted after we got all the front finished, we rest and eat.  It was taxing for me and I know for him.  He has a bad back.

Fixed a yummy pasta dish with roasted eggplant I saw on Rachel Ray.  Just lounged and watched an old Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones movie called Blown Away.

Wed and Thurs rain...more pain Friday.

Happy Halloween to all of you out there!  We don't have Trick or Treeters...impossible when you have chihuahuas.

No comments:

Post a Comment