Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Enemy Within

This morning I paid off my credit card and froze it.  Literally.   My DH just shook his head.  I am not worried about spending,  but moments of unplanned panic could lead me to grab it and spend.

He called about his benefits, 2 more weeks to be sent to our investment company.   Hopefully that wont mean 2 more weeks after that.  We are planning on ss/pension checks end of Nov.  Sure would be nice to get his last check...anytime now we have been told.

So ones mind spins and works...we will be fine, I know...but sure will feel better when income stream in place.  We are going from 3 cards to 2...and next year before annual fee on Amex we will shut it down.

Yesterday after trimming wisteria we watched a movie and short walk.   Breakfast for dinner.  Today I am putting straw on empty raised bed, doing a walk and coffee with friends.

Tomorrow we may try golf course at place we are thinking of joining.  DH to call later and set up a time.

Today we are having leftovers and I have an antenna to return...need to buy few things at the store thursday.

Have a wonderful tuesday!

1 comment: