Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mid Week pain

Mid Week Pain
So after such a physical weekend moving rocks, pulling weeds and planting/transplanting bulbs I am still a little sore, but my back is better.  I made it to hot yoga on Monday after work and pushed through it and it was a great workout and I did manage my afternoon walk Sunday afternoon once we drove back to the city, but Tues I went straight home from work, fixed my breakfast/lunch for the next day, kissed my DH and went straight to bed at 7pm!  Thank goodness for crockpot meals!  My tummy was feeling bad too, so I think I need to take my B12 at night instead of with my lunch.  I am going to try it today and see if it helps.  It was perfect night to go to sleep early because it was rainy and gray outside.

I did wake up at 3 (which I don't usu do), so I think next time I will have a melatonin ready by the bed to help me back to sleep.  I did use the 4, 7, 8 breathing technique I read about recently and it seems to help me.  I need at least one day a week like this to get 10 or 11 hours of sleep, esp during overtime.  I have been on overtime since July and I am really tiring of it.  But I am grateful for the income.  I keep finding things for the RH I want to buy!  LIke now that I have a new stainless range/oven I am thinking I need a new hood.  My husband is like, but it doesn't even show, but I think the fan and lights will be a much needed improvement (at least that's my story).

At least it is Wednesday and it is not raining, so I think I will get to walk after work.  I hope.  It really helps me relax and unwind.  I just listen to a book from the library or a podcat I  downloaded via wifi and I LOVE it!  When I need to go to sleep early, I listen to celestial or new age/yoga type music on Spotify and put my eye mask on and zone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment