Thursday, October 5, 2017

I Never Do This

I never do this.
 
But I had a really bad dream last night.  The kind that makes you wake up out of a deep sleep crying.  It was so real and took me back to a really dark place. 
 
And if I do have a dream I never remember them.  Well I remember this one vividly still, even as I arrive at my office this morning and get ready to begin work.  This dream was about some people that I cared about that I had to leave behind because of a break up and I was holding the small one's face talking really soft face to face and we were both crying and I was telling him that I had to leave that it was not my choice, but sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do and it is hard to understand, but someday you will understand when you are older. 
 
Then when I woke up I thought of some other people and my mind was making a connection there and it really made me wonder if there was a connection I had not thought of consciously. 
 
I ended up going back to a light sleep for another 90 minutes before my alarm went off.  But this connection is one I will keep thinking about. 
 
Is there a connection? 
 
Is there something I can now do?  Do I just pray for these people and leave it in God's hands.  What was my part in it?  Do they ever think of me?  What have I learned from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment