Thursday, September 5, 2019

Wayfair Not Such Great Service

Now that I have touted Wayfair, I am pretty mad at them.  I decided that the table that had a small divot out of it, I would request a replacement piece when I requested the drawer bottoms (they were left out) for the coffee table.  Of course by this time, DH has worked hours putting these two pieces together.

Today I tested him to see whether the replacement parts have arrived yet.  It is not possible to track their delivery like it was for the original pieces of furniture.  So, I send an instant message to their website...nothing...email...nothing...then after an hour, they respond to a message I put on their Facebook messenger...they will send replacements, but they won't get there till mid September?!  I was so angry - over a month after I order...plus, we have to take the ones apart and put new pieces in. 
Geez.

Anyway, I am in just a horrible mood.  My tummy has been killing me.  I am going on about a month not enough rest, I will get my friends funeral over this weekend, then hopefully begin to get some relief in a busy, yet stable routine.  And even better, I think I will only work like this in the city for another 6 weeks.  I feel more than ever the need to be home.

Have a great weekend!

My heart goes out to those affected by the hurricane.  So sad. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope our bed arrives Monday with no issues as this is our first time using Wayfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They finally decided to refund me money on the table with 2 problems (one giant defect and missing drawer bottoms) and send me another of the other table. We shall see...

    ReplyDelete