Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Welcome April!

Yesterday was cool here, like Sunday.

Enjoy hygge days in the cold, blankets, books, movies...but this is harder I have decided when it is sunny out and looks like spring.

So,vi was a little restless yesterday and Sunday.   At least I did have good 6 Mike walk Sunday and good yoga session Monday night

Today I am relaxing this morning for a change, have had early commitments 2 weeks,  it seems.  Yesterday had early am doctor appointment.

Went to 2nd new doctor, I think I am going to like her.  She discussed options more, listened.  The 1st new dr i tried since moving here didn't listen as much, just changed my medicine and caused me a lot if adjusting the last 2 months.   Nothing terrible, but I have really struggled with sleep, body aches and weight gain last 2 months.  So I am weaning off new med he put me on...I already weaned off med he suggested, so I am literally taking 2 less and went to keep it that way after all this!

Prescriptions may seem to make life easier, but different doctors have different feelings, motivations, etc.  This phase has been a bummer.  Oh, well.  I am ready for spring!  Lighter by couple meds and ready to get few pounds lighter!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment