Sunday, April 14, 2019

Happy Palm Sunday

I really had intended to find a church home by now.  Feel bad about that.   I have dome good friends well at home in their churches who share scripture and their journey.

We have been sharing in group texts a lot since 2 of our group fighting cancer.  I love the uplift.  

3 of us drove back to our hometown and surprised our friend L by mulching her front flower garden and planting some flowers.  We got her couple pillows to match afgan I made her.  D bought and hung her a windchime.  B gave her couple butterfly bushes.  L was gone all day taking her 24 to son to Topgolf in the tge city.  When they all got home, she was very surprised.   She had to use a wheelchair because the cancer has the weak and she recently fell and broke her foot.

She was elated that we surprised her.  She had just remarked to her husband C last week she had nothing pretty to look at out on her front porch.  She does now!

DH and I got our raised beds ready to plant some cold weather veggies.  I am inspired to get some flowers myself!

Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment