Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Understand

I could title this post A for Anxiety again.  But I already did one titled Anxiety.  Plus, this resource I found sort of moves beyong Anxiety...to awareness and coping.
I just listened to Claire Bidwell Smith's book "The Rules of Inheretance".  Which I loved.  And I found she has a podcast.  I listened to her explain her 3rd book, coming out this fall.  is titled "Anxiety, The Missing Stage of Grief".  As someone who has explored (after avoiding) grief, I would not exactly say I was missing it, BOB....hahahaha....random movie quote.  Anxiety has been holding my hand for my entire life, I think it just intensified and I am just now making the connection, that it could be grief...more specifically not dealing with grief...that has lead to much of mine.
And how ironically I am sitting here listing to her first podcast and I see on social media that a good friend of mine lost his mom.  She was a 90+ year old feisty little German lady named Ursula.  And I loved her.  My heart aches for her son and grand daughter.  And my friend's wife, her daughter in law.  Another good friend of mine.  RIP Ursula, you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment