Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Have been pretty busy celebrating Christmas with families.  I am tired and ready for it to be over, but in a good way.  Between baking and helping my inlaws serve 2 meals, and having a nephew overnight, I am having some sore back and feel like I need to start my diet tomorrow!  I did manage to walk Sunday and Monday.  Today I did a mini yoga session on my own.  I think I will take a day off walking to rest my back.  Oh, we also raked leaves Sunday.

Last night we had dinner with my sister and her family.  Today I am hosting DH family.  Tomorrow should be pretty relaxing.  I feel the abundance in my life.

I hope all of you are spending your holiday with someone you love, or at least holding memories close.  I feel sad my DGM dear grandmother is probably spending her day alone, at least with her fellow residents.  My aunt was in the hospital with the flu the one grandchild besides me would would be there I guess he is sick too.

Sometimes our memories are all we have.  Sometimes we have to reach out to friends for companionship.  I know I have dwelt on these things much throughout my life.  I have learned to have a day to day relationship to God.  That is all I will need as I grow old, God wiling.
Let there be peace and gratitude in your hearts everyday, not just day.

2 comments: