Wednesday, December 5, 2018

I Have Been Busy

But what I have accomplished...well, that remains a mystery.

Monday I made venison goulash and lemon bars and did power yoga. Since it was after December 1, Goodwill took my Christmas tree donation.  I had a large one and DH a large one when we married.  I donated them couple years ago.  This house had a fairly large one left in the attic.  I am going to find a really slim one.

I decided to duck in and take a look at shoes.  I found several nice brands, no or very light wear.  I bought 6 pair for $45.  I listed 3 for over $100.

I set up spreadsheet for my 2 consign projects.  I am selling for 2 disabled people and just taking expenses and 10%.

Tuesday we had to go to other side of county.  I popped in another.   Bingo.  I found Stuart Weitzman,  Lucky Brand,  Vince Camuto,  Cole Haan, Merrell, Nine West...basically perfectly condition.  Guess I will see if I can make some fun money.  I spent $15 on 3 more jeans and $40 tues.  My outlay is now $100.

I paid one client his $100 for 6 pair of jeans I sold.  He was pretty happy.  And gave me another pair...of Levi's with tags still on them.

Jeans are $5 and shoes $4 (and go on up) at Goodwill.  I sold a bunch over the weekend...and not a darn thing since!

I am currently working on updating photos.   I made a very amateur "light box" with a light and filter to help my photographs.  Cross your fingers!

Dec 3 was take a walk...I will do tomorrow.   Was too cold yesterday and too busy today. Dec 4 call someone you love.  I called my Granny.

Today was clear your room or desk of clutter.  That's already done.  Tomorrow is take a social media sabbatical.   I will even stay off my phone tomorrow.   Be back here Friday!

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments: